Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Calendar Projects


SRM Stickers carries stickers for every occasion and every reason...but did you know about our calendar products? Take a look at these projects by our Designers, Jan and Aimee;

Jan Tatomir created a one-of-a-kind wedding card for her niece using a Mini Calendar sticker to mark the date;


Aimee Kidd documented Mother's Day with a sweet layout. Aimee says, "I pulled out one of SRM's 6x6 calendars and used the May page on my layout along with one of the mini calendar stickers, which I backed with pattern paper."



You can view/purchase our calendar products HERE, and our Mini Calendar Stickers can be found HERE.  Stop by tomorrow to see Clare's Summer picnic project!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these look amazing...I love that fun dress on the card...so sweet.

Clare said...

Fabulous! I love that wedding card! and beautiful layout!