Friday, March 10, 2017

All About You Card Set by Amber


Hello SRM fans! It's Amber here, today I have a set of Special Occasion cards to share. 



I used two different clear sentiment stickers from the Fancy Sentiment/Birthday sheet to create these. I love how big and bold these two clear stickers are. Not only are they great for the inside of your cards, they can look just as good on the front. 


I kept both of my cards pretty simple. For this card I started with A2 sized white card base, cut a slightly smaller piece of  floral patterned paper for my background, cut a large banner out of some coordinating patterned paper, adhered the banner to my floral background piece, and wrapped some twine around both pieces before adhering them to my white card base. For my sentiment panel I die cut a pierced rectangle out of some watercolor paper, watercolor pencil and water brush. Once my sentiment panel was dry I added the "Today Is All About You" sentiment and adhered it to my card front.


To create this second card I used the same patterned paper I used for the first card. I started with an A2 sized white card base, cut a piece of striped patterned paper for the top half of my card front, cut a small strip of floral patterned paper. 


I adhered the small strip of floral patterned paper to the bottom of my striped piece of patterned paper and tied a piece of twine around both pieces before adhering them to my card front. I created the sentiment panel the same way I did on my first card except I used a different colored watercolor pencil color and clear sentiment. 


These two were super easy to create and could be easily be reproduced and put in a fun A2 card box. Thanks for visiting! 

 SRM Sticker Supplies

No comments: