Monday, March 20, 2017

Lovely Layout with Stitches and Lace by Karen


Hello! Karen joining you today and I'm sharing a layout that I love. Of course the main reason I love it is because it features my favorite girl, but I also really like the many different elements working together on this page.


For this layout I reached for my SRM lace, sticker stitches and several other border stickers. The main patterned paper inspired the emphasis on stitching and it seems like a natural fit to add the lace ribbon across the bottom of the page as well as gathered at the top of the journaling card tucked inside of the patterned kraft bag. This type of hidden journaling is a favorite of mine. It allows me to write as much as I want without trying to compete with a lot of pattern on the page.


I pulled lots of stitches and used them throughout the page.


 Here's a couple more detail shots of the layers of borders and stitches, even across the bottom of my photo, and a bit more of the journaling card peeking out of its pocket.


 Can you ever have too many sticker stitches???

For this layout, I used:

No comments: