Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Traveler's Journal by Tobi


Hi there, it's Tobi here with a DIY planner using a traveller's journal and of course, SRM stamps. 

Here are some things that have added up to my current planner situation:

~ I've tried the planner thing... I don't get it, OR I'm not good at it. 

~ I've recently gotten into hand lettering and have started to collect journals to practice in. 

~ I had a very stressful month and kept a notebook of everything i had to remember and keep track of and it really worked for me. 

So, because of these factors, I thought i would continue with the notebook/hand-lettering/journal format, but organize it a little better using various stamps and supplies. 


So I've got my day divided into three zones: 
1) School (I'm a teacher)
2) After school - which includes clubs and rehearsals/performances
3) dinner (we have meal-plans)


As much as I can, I try to fill in the spots using bounce lettering (the style of calligraphy I am working on) so I can practice as many letter combos as possible. 

Here's a mostly blank page so you can see how it looks before I fill it out:


Thanks for stopping by, I hope this was inspiring! 

Supplies: 

1 comment:

jullu mia said...

Looking for more update post/content. Thanks!
Nice post! Like it. Look forward for your new post. Thanks! jute goods