Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Prayer Pockets by Jenn


Hello friends! Jenn here, I am back today with a way to follow through with all those prayer promises. Are you like me...Do you tell your friends and family you will be praying for them then forget? Ugh this used to be me all the time, but I may have come up with a solution that works for me...prayer pockets. I created this little pocket at the front of my Bible to hold all the prayers I wanted to remember to pray over and follow up with. It is a huge boost to my faith watching the prayers in that pocket get answered!


I started by decorating the adorable kraft bag with polka dots (4"x6") and white lace dollie. Adding washi, stamping and a couple puffy hearts. Next I took the scraps from cutting the dollie and used them on the edges to move your eye around the page. Under the dollie I scraped some pink, yellow and white acrylic paint..this really helped those lacey dollies pop off the page. I pulled out the Pray and Repeat stamps from the 'pray, journal, repeat' set and stamped across the top and bottom. Finally I added a tag I cut out of a journaling card, punched a hole and tied some bakers twine through the hole....its ready for some praises and requests.


I hope this idea inspires you to write down those prayers and watch God miraculous move! Be blessed! 


Supplies used:

No comments: