Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy Holidays Jute Twine Card by Shantaie


Hello!  Shantaie joining you today with a non-traditional colors Christmas card. 


You may not immediately imagine the color black when you think of Christmas, but when you add a white banner across the front of a black card it really pops! I was inspired by all things tartan this holiday season, and those scrumptious reds and greens almost always intersect with black!

 To really make this stamped card bright I added a red jute twine bow front and center of the banner and added that sweet little sentiment found on the we've got your border Christmas sheet, several sparkly dots fill in as berries and I used a white gel pen to fill in any areas that didn't get stamped clearly a great tool to have on hand when stamping in white!

I so often find life too busy to mass produce cards, and when I do I love using clear stickers to add the perfect sentiment in a snap!!

No comments: