Friday, March 16, 2018

Faith Cards by Melanie


Hello! Melanie here today and I am sharing a couple of cards I made using the new Bible Margins Love Clear stamps.



These stamps are wonderful for stamping in Bible margins or for bookmarks, too. I used a masking technique to just use a portion of the stamps for my cards. I used a small sticky note to cover the part of the stamp I wasn't going to put on the card. Then I inked the stamp. After removing the sticky note, I could stamp the portion with ink onto the paper.


 By using the same basic overall design for both cards, I was able to complete them rather quickly. I varied the patterned papers and width of the strips.


 The Sticker Stitches are probably my #1 go-to product by SRM. I use them all the time. For these cards, the dot stitch was a perfect way to anchor the sentiment banner to the card.


Wishing you a "LOVE"-ly day! :)

SRM Products used:

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

those are so nice cards!